McNestyszz xX

Reaction score
I am starting a game with Coventry on the 11.2 patch any ideas about players? Leigh Griffiths is not interested so i need another name to become a goalscorer for me? Im thinking of selling Westwood for 1.5 mill and Eastwood for 750k and replacing themwith loans and will then have some funds to improve the squad any ideas? thanks.

sell both Westwood (1.5mil) & Eastwood (750k)

Buy Khune (250k) & Mphela (250k) as replacements

i was thinking of getting John Fleck on loan until EOS and playing him upfront with Jutkiewicz and thanks for the suggestions on a keeper other positions im looking for are.
CB
LM
CM

thanks for your help

soukouna and renteria ST both on frees,
Verkhovtsov £550k and goncalves on a free as CBs,
Verratti £500k as a CM,
Tshabalala for £150k as LM

alex smithies from huddersfield. around 900k in 1st season. Awesome keeper. Bought him as Kasper Schmeichels replacement in my Leeds game and in 3rd season he was my number one in the premier league. finished 11th and didnt concede many... hope this helps

If you aren't going to sell Westy (or even if you are and want some more cash), McPake can usually go for around 800k, and Turner is a more than adequate replacement :)
I managed to get Chris Wood (ST) on loan from West Brom, and also Henri Lansbury (MRLC, but best as MC) from Arsenal on loan. I then got into a different save game so haven't got too far, but they seem pretty good to sign for the Championship.
If only we could get players anywhere near as good as them to actually join on loan... :(

EDIT: My spelling leaves a lot to be desired...

so far with Coventry i am on the 1st August and have been busy in the market. These are my ins and outs so far:

In:

Katlego Mphela 250k ST
Dzmitry Verkhovtsov 550k CB
Itumeleng Khune 250k GK
Derek Geary Free RB
Sharbel Touma Free LM
Anouar Diba Free RM
Daniel Pacheco Loan ST
Ousmane Dabo Free CM

Out:

Jordan Clarke 750k RB
Freddy Eastwood 725k ST
Keiren Westwood 1.1M GK

What do you think of my transfers? and i still am looking out for players if you know any?

So Far.. This is how im going to line up for the 1st game of the season

GK Khune
RB Geary
CB Verkhovtsov
CB McPake
LB Cranie ( but would like to find a lb as ball joined cardiff :( )
RM Diba
CM Gunnarsson
CM Deegan
LM Touma
ST Mphela
ST Jutkiewicz
S1 Keogh
S2 Wood
S3 Bell
S4 Carsley
S5 Clingan
S6 Baker