Starting with rich clubs

jimkkkk

Reaction score
I've noticed some blokes around here start their managerial "career" with rich clubs like Real M., Man City, Chelsea etc. So I am kind of curious why would anyone start by managing such major clubs? Because lets face it, it's hardly a challenge doing that.

Tell us something we don't know

True but some of us already done some hard challenge and wants to play their favourite club for once

Not much point to this thread is there? Not everyone tries to challenge themselves all the time, I think sometimes it's fun to play as good teams, you learn a lot more about the game. But the people who make stories about their management of rich clubs seems pointless and are very boring.

I started of with Stoke and got offered a job with notts county which i accepted....
I suppose mate it's what people want, if they don't want a challenge then fine it's there own view.

i always start a chelsea game because its my team but i do prefer doing challenges :)

thats what i always say, most of mine are challenges, apart from sheff utd i never thought it would be that easy

They do it cause they enjoy it. And that is why they buy the game so they can enjoy it

well i guess each person has ways of enjoying a game, i played fifa manager with my friend and he wanted all the cheats on, but im like no i dont its boring with them, its different in everyones eyes

Not everyone's as talented as you. For newbs it's a good way to learn how to play the game.

People buy the game for entertainment, so they play the game the way they want to and the way it makes it fun for them, for some that is winning everything whilst others they get their fun by building up through the leagues. Its all a matter of opinion.

It upto people who they want to play as m8. silly post this

I've noticed some blokes around here start their managerial "career" with rich clubs like Real M., Man City, Chelsea etc. So I am kind of curious why would anyone start by managing such major clubs? Because lets face it, it's hardly a challenge doing that.
There are always challenges to be had,no matter what team you manage.Who are you to say whats a challenge and what isnt? Here is a challenge for you,write a sensible post. ;)

Last edited:
There are always challenges to be had,no matter what team you manage.Who are you to say whats a challenge and what isnt? Here is a challenge for you,write a sensible post. ;)
lol :p
Here is a challenge for you, don't be a smartass and close this if you think it's a stupid topic. Or ban me for being unable to write sensible posts, your call.;)

lol :p
Here is a challenge for you, don't be a smartass and close this if you think it's a stupid topic. Or ban me for being unable to write sensible posts, your call.;)

JP Woody, I'll come to your house and make you a Full English every day for the rest of my God **** life, if you ban him, just for the comic factor.

DO IT.

I've had one save when i've started off in the third division of Scotland, and i got three successive promotions with Stirling Albion i believe, and i found that too easy. So now i just start every game with Celtic, because the champs league makes it hard.