pudster

Reaction score
HI ALL

I am AFC Telford, and after getting promoted to the Blue Square Prem, I have applied to expand the stadium, which has been approved. But upon completion, it is showing still in planning although it has gone past its date by 10 days.

I cant see anywhere on the forums that can answer this question? So I guess that this is not an issue for other people, could anyone answer this for me please.

HI ALL

I am AFC Telford, and after getting promoted to the Blue Square Prem, I have applied to expand the stadium, which has been approved. But upon completion, it is showing still in planning although it has gone past its date by 10 days.

I cant see anywhere on the forums that can answer this question? So I guess that this is not an issue for other people, could anyone answer this for me please.

You will need the correct funding in place before it is built.

Thanks Both, what does the rest depend on now, because there is no feed back from the board, I have a 6000 stadium and nothing telling me how many seats they will put in and how much money they need plus timespan. I take it I have to just play the waiting game