bvg

Reaction score
Hey Gang

Is there a way to find out how many "Goals of the Month" my players already scored in the last few seasons? I'd like to see how far away I am from winning the achievement (10 Goals).

Talking about achievements, does one have to win the "Manager of the Month/Year" awards, top league titles (5 of them) with the same manager in the same save game?!

I know, a lot of people do not care about the achievements, though an answer would be welcomed.

Greetings from Switzerland,

Bernhard

All achievements (unless Im forgetting one or two) have to be on the same save with the same manager yes.

if you trying to get an award then all the parts of that award have to be on the same save and possibly the same club. e.g. manager of the month awards. however you can get different awards on different saves e.g. scottish hero and english hero don't have to be done on the same save.

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know something about the Goal of the Month counter!?

it might be mentioned in his biography, if not try looking on his profile, then history, achievements, awards. although you'll probably have to count them up yourself.