diddly3000

Reaction score
What's important stats for assistant to have to be good at team talks to motivate the team.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Obviously, to motivate them, he needs good motivation stats.

Best combination for helping you with team talks, is great motivation and tactical knowledge stats. Tactical stats makes him know what is needed from the players, motivation stats makes him know how to make the players deliver what is needed.

Obviously, to motivate them, he needs good motivation stats.

Best combination for helping you with team talks, is great motivation and tactical knowledge stats. Tactical stats makes him know what is needed from the players, motivation stats makes him know how to make the players deliver what is needed.

Do you think man management matters??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm sorry, I play the game with norwegian language, and sometimes get confused with the terms...Man management is vital. What I meant to say, is that a combo of man management (called 'motivasjon' in the norwegian version) and tactical knowledge is the key to good team talks.
Good 'determination' stats are are also very good, but only if man management stats are good. Otherwise, he may seem "pushy" or "noisy" to the players.

Last edited: