Stats in editing assistance, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaGunner

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm creating numerous amount of players (about 11ish) for a new team I'm starting in the EPL. I only want them to have specific stats such as myself granting the midfielders 15+ passing etc, however the other stats such as loyalty, aggression etc I don't really care. Is there a number I can enter within the box that will be randomed once the game starts? It will take an awful lot of time if I had to individually enter in all statistics for each player!

Yes, any field you leave blank will be randomized (according to position of course) when you start the game.

Hey all, I'm creating numerous amount of players (about 11ish) for a new team I'm starting in the EPL. I only want them to have specific stats such as myself granting the midfielders 15+ passing etc, however the other stats such as loyalty, aggression etc I don't really care. Is there a number I can enter within the box that will be randomed once the game starts? It will take an awful lot of time if I had to individually enter in all statistics for each player!

if you're making the team, i would think that you would want to spend the extra time on it, but yes what they said is right

Status
Not open for further replies.