delpedro

Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering what it takes to become a legend or icon with your club. Im with benfica at the moment and i have won 6 leagues, 6 champions, 6 portuguese cups and numerous other cups. Im only favourite personal at the moment :(

Hi, i was just wondering what it takes to become a legend or icon with your club. Im with benfica at the moment and i have won 6 leagues, 6 champions, 6 portuguese cups and numerous other cups. Im only favourite personal at the moment :(

Keep winning! IMO its harder to become legend status with teams like Benfica,Celtic or teams in smaller leagues as you are expected to be winning leagues and cups. However if you were a smaller team say Bolton or Stoke and you won an FA Cup and qualified for Champions league you could easily become favourite personel. Hope this explains ur question

Thanks, its just frustrating because im the most successfull manager in their history but they have 4 other managers as icons. I guess ill just have to keep winning lol

Finally i became an Icon for Benfica. After......36 trophies lol :)

i am a icon at celtic am in 2016 an won 6 in a row an cups but i have still to win the champions league so hopefully when i do i will move up to legend.

I already am an Icon for the club. I dont need to leave to become one lol

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

i am a icon at celtic am in 2016 an won 6 in a row an cups but i have still to win the champions league so hopefully when i do i will move up to legend.

Your lucky then, i had to win 6 champions league just to be an Icon lol

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

once u have either resigned or taken over another club mate

I already am an Icon, i dont need to leave to become on

I already am an Icon for the club. I dont need to leave to become one lol

So is this thread not needed anymore then. In your OP you said you wondered what it takes to become an Icon or a Legend

So is this thread not needed anymore then. In your OP you said you wondered what it takes to become an Icon or a Legend

I still dont know whats needed to become a legend

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Pretty sure it wont appear untill after you leave the club in some way (resign or go somewhere else)

I have a savegame where I started at Chelmsford City, took them from Blue Square South and Am pushing into the Prem now on it, but Iive still got no status with the club yet :(

Takes about 8 years of success to become an icon in my experiences - you get a unique news article thing about it, youll know it when you see it. My last save I started with Newcastle, took about 3 years to get to regular title challengers/ european challengers and about 5 years later I was an icon, regardless of me leaving a year later, I stayed on there.

Youve got a long way to go before you become a Legend. Just because youve won trophies doesn't mean a thing. If you keep rejecting job offers, winning manager of the months/years, crushing your fierce rivals etc etc.

Youd probably have to got about 15 years to become a Legend.