Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre 95

Reaction score
Im managing fc porto,won everything first and second season..
Should i resign and join a bigger club..?

If you want a different challenge, then yes of course. Or try rebuilding your team with youngsters(read regens :)). Let your older players move on to other clubs and build from scratch again.

Be careful because when you resign, no one may pick you up.. I won everything with Inter for 3 years then could only get a job at FC Utrecht. I'd wait for someone to offer you a job.

Be careful because when you resign, no one may pick you up.. I won everything with Inter for 3 years then could only get a job at FC Utrecht. I'd wait for someone to offer you a job.

i may do that..

^^This. I won everything with arsenal for 6 years, left, and all I could get was Hartlepool. There was a takeover and the new owner nearly kicked me out for Gary Megson. I took over when they were bottom of league 1, avoided relegation, saw Barca fired their manager and applied for that job. I got it, but what a joke. Looking for jobs sucks, even with a good reputation.

the only reason managers get fired in my save is when i keep beating them so when i've got no team the other managers rarly loose their jobs :p

You should make the decision yourself without needing to make a thread on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.