Stay with Nottingham or raise my rep and go to Fulham or West Ham United

maxelkins

Reaction score
I'm currently in my second season in december i am in 8th place with nottingham forest. I won the F.A cup and league cup in my first season, its a shame i couldnt defend my league cup title this season getting nocked out to man u in the quaters but we're on the up, can anybody suggest what i should do? Ive been put odds on favourite for both Fulham and West Ham jobs ive been offered an interview im guessing if im positive about one of the jobs ill more or less get it, West ham is my supported team too.

wait so u were in the Europa League qualifiers, in what league did u win F.A Cup and League cup?

depends who has the best finances and players and go with that team imo :)

Yeah i won the F.A cup and League cup in the championship but only finished 2nd, i got nocked out to dundee in the Euro qualifiers which was a bummer.

Stay inn Nottm. It's a nice club woth good players :)

You better stay as Forest!

Which of our players are still competitive in the Premier League? I'm going to start a Forest save sometime soon.

I stayed with forest, id prob say kevin wilson, chris gunter, paul anderson thats about it.

im in the prem with forest, came 1st in the championship in my 1st season then 4th in the prem the season after, i find robert earnshaw a decent prem player, was my top goalscorer, also i agree with maxelkins the players above are prem quality but id add chris cohen to that list aswell, hes my assist king

it depends really, if you support west ham in real life and they have good players on the game with good money then go for it definately!! if i was to start off with a league 2 team and get them promoted first season and do well in the second season like you are and my team palace offered me the job in championship i would take it!!

What about Mckenna, Majewski, Mcgugan and Camp?

There all useless ill be totally honest with you, ive got chris kirkland in goal for me now. Lee camp wasnt even my first choice in championship, mckenna doesnt get a look in with jamie o'hara and wilson palacios also charlie adam and graham dorrans its impossible for him and mcgugan, majewski i sold :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

I have just been offerd the manchester city job halfway through my 3rd season it would be foolish to not take this oppertunity.