Staying in the prem

lilraz_pne

Reaction score
I was wondering anybody has experienced getting into the premierleague and staying up. if anybody could point out a few players to keep me in the league or a tactic that can be used to beat the teams that will be in and around the drop zone it would be helpfull :) thanks.

Im Preston North End btw.

Just keep Billy Jones,Mawene,Lonergren and R.Wallace,they're all very good. and for the future.Put wallace on ALL set peices and use Parkin as a target man with Brown perhaps as a poacher

okk im a northend fan :)
would you not keep st ledger??

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Just keep Billy Jones,Mawene,Lonergren and R.Wallace,they're all very good. and for the future.Put wallace on ALL set peices and use Parkin as a target man with Brown perhaps as a poacher

okk im a preston fan :)
would you not keep st ledger??

There is always shrewd free agent signings to be made. Also a great "dumping ground" for good players is the Man City Reserves, often filled with players who can fill different roles, whether they're world beaters (I just found Andrés Guardado there, absolutely ridiculous) or just good squad players. The same is true with Man United, Barcelona, Arsenal, Lyon... Big squads, sometimes good players can get lost in the crowd.

And yeah, Verratti is awesome <3