Staying up late

oja20

Simmer down and pucker up
Reaction score
Any of you guys find yourselves staying up late for no reason?

What do you do when your up late apart from the obvious tissues and various sites..

Just found THIS which is several months old i know!

I don't stay up for 'no reason' - if I want to watch football I have to stay up or get up in the early hours of the morning. Champions league midweek and EPL/Bundesliga on the weekends. But now my sleeping pattern is ****** for uni :mad:

Otherwise I'm playing games, or posting here.

What do you do when your up late apart from the obvious tissues and various sites..

You took the words out of my mouth

Can't sleep cause i'm always ****** thinking. End up listening to talksport, on here, or lying in bed thinking of tactics/potential transfers and who to transfer list. Sigh.....

I always stay up pretty late. I hate the fact when I'm asleep I'm doing nothing, and I'd prefer to be doing something rather than eating up more of my day unconscious than I need to. Usually watch my recorded TV before I go to bed.

Yea likewise I just sit on here posting or updating my story. Im currently studying the game tomoz.

I can't sleep when the sun goes down, because... I want to feel like we're together, you know?

Can't sleep cause i'm always ****** thinking. End up listening to talksport, on here, or lying in bed thinking of tactics/potential transfers and who to transfer list. Sigh.....

same problem, wish i could shut off easily

If you can't sleep, get out of bed. What some of yo have probably done is conditioned lying in bed with thinking and worrying instead of sleeping. When you feel sleepy, go to bed, this will fix the "shutting off " problem, but it will take time.

I spend some time with the wee man since daddy doesn't get to see him whilst at the office all day. He's more fun than anything on the TV or internet.

Outside of that, catch up on podcasts, read a lot, play FM, occasionally I get bored enough to mess about with the editor and make some fun things.

I usually download some new music and listen, play FM while it can have my full attention(This is also when I make what turn out to be my most successful tactical changes), catch up with twitter, facebook, boards, youtube and the website of a band I like a lot.

There should really be an all night thread on here, sometimes I find myself going to bed at ridiculous hours.

If I stay up late it's usually because I can't stop pressing continue in FM.

They should close the site at 23:00 and open it up again at 08:00 becuase I spend far too much time on here lol.XD

They should close the site at 23:00 and open it up again at 08:00 becuase I spend far too much time on here lol.XD