Stealing other clubs players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbzie

Reaction score
I've found some really hot prospects in my Arsenal save but there at Man City + Liverpool ect. If i signed them would it be stealing? I think it would I'd sign them if they were at a lesser team like a championship team or something but it doesn't seem right from my title race rivals. What do you think?

They'd do it to you because they do it to me all the time. I would just 'steal' their players

Just sign them. They waste no time signing your players and stealing your coaches.

I've found some really hot prospects in my Arsenal save but there at Man City + Liverpool ect. If i signed them would it be stealing? I think it would I'd sign them if they were at a lesser team like a championship team or something but it doesn't seem right from my title race rivals. What do you think?

Isnt the fact that they are your title rivals even more of a reason to "steal" their players!?

the best thing to do is signing them. you get good player meanwhile your rivials don't get them

Steal them for example in my Sporting CP save Valencia got relegated signed Silva and Villa for cheap

It's a dog eat dog world.

Do what you gotta' do to win.

actually in my game they like to steal my coaches... ahah xD

Heal your hunger as much as you like, never become a feeder club.

Can't believe this question was asked, as said before It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.