Steam achievement thread: FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 16K

Raikan007

Reaction score
This is the thread where you can post up your achievements and discuss anything with regards to them...

I am on 13/105 and have just unlocked:

075294069484f4293b149f64eddf0f6069f05a6b.jpg

Unlocked: Nov 13, 2012 3:43pm
Parked The Bus

Your team didn't concede a goal in 5 consecutive games

Unlocked: Nov 12, 2012 1:46pm
Unbeatable!

Your team was unbeaten in 10 consecutive competitive matches

which I am really chuffed about considering the ME at the moment and how easy it is to concede :)

thats nice going mate :)

how long you been playing for?

I am on 39 hrs only, just got to December on my first save of FM13

I got Undercover agent when I signed Rooney to a new long term deal and Cash to burn when I sold Fellaini to Spurs for £34m

I'm on 14 / 105

Most proud of Injury Crisis I guess, all the others have just happened when they happened

dfb9a8265ed79a1c339dd29720d3725bf135b874.jpg

Also fond of "record sale" and "going places". :-)

Last edited:
thats nice going mate :)

how long you been playing for?

I am on 39 hrs only, just got to December on my first save of FM13

I got Undercover agent when I signed Rooney to a new long term deal and Cash to burn when I sold Fellaini to Spurs for £34m

I played 73 hours but to be fair left it on for a full day so probably more like 50. I got these both with spurs in second season won the league. lloris got 21 league clean sheets two thinking about uploading the tactic once i have tested it with betis and peterborough, to try and help the people who can't win

I got the bus yesterday!!
Wasn't sure what it was for, I know now!

16/105

Last one I unlocked was :

[h=3]Irresistible Force[/h][h=5]Your team scored a goal in 30 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

37/105 on a roll was the last one I unlocked :)

Got a few that haven't popped up that should have so would be mid 40's somewhere, need to work on some of the longer ones and the FMC ones too.

Last edited:
I'm currently on 30/105

Most proud of:

Iron Curtain

Fantastic Five

Shrewd Spender

Flexibilty

Irresistable Force

Most proud of:

- The Boss (manager of the year)

- Parked the bus

- Goal machine (top scorer, Djibril Cisse! He should learn from FM)

- Overachiever (chosen as the leagues most overachieving team)

36 out of 105 so far. Most recent is Full Faith. Going into my 5th season now so hopefully another few unlocked in the next fortnight

Just unlocked "Parked The Tank: Your team didn't concede a goal in 10 consecutive matches" :)

And just added "On A Roll: Your team hasn't lost in 20 matches"! Sweeeeet!

Last edited:
I won two leaues (real madri and manchester) and the achievement didn't come up i it due to playing fmc being offline or anyoneelse has this problem?

I won two leaues (real madri and manchester) and the achievement didn't come up i it due to playing fmc being offline or anyoneelse has this problem?

Doesn't matter if you're playing offline, I'm doing it myself and achievements still pop up. Don't know if achievements are available in classic mode though.

it is ashame, I wanted to make arun fo all acchievements now that fmc allows faster seasonns thx for the reply

Back