Steam achievement thread: FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 16K
I have been trying to complete the steam achievements but this is one is see as being impossible to do. has anyone manages to go 30 games with clean sheets and if so what tactics did you use? best i manage is 7 games. please help a friend in need

I have been trying to complete the steam achievements but this is one is see as being impossible to do. has anyone manages to go 30 games with clean sheets and if so what tactics did you use? best i manage is 7 games. please help a friend in need

I have no idea how I'd manage that, I've been at liverpool for 5 years, 5 league wins and 3 champions league wins and my longest run is 6 games without conceding!!:) You might have to try a really good team in a poor league, say Rangers?

No word of a lie, A friend I used to speak to from Essex went 25 games without conceeding and won every game then the 26th he lost 8-1. He was Bayern Munchen and he lost to a second divison team in the German Cup.

He quit the save and has never played FM since.

talk about soul destroying lol. i am swansea in the english premeir league. i think this league is way too difficult so yes i agree i need to start a new save with a weaker league.

how do you unlock the ones at the bottom-no transfer windows, no loan restrictions, all players interrested etc...

Up to 62% got another 7-8 easy ones to get then all the annoying ones that'll take 30 seasons lol

do you still get steam achievements when u play on classic mode?????????????

Back