Pigeonman13

Reaction score
This thread only applies to people who are playing FM11 on steam..

Im currently sitting on 84% of the achievements.. missing things like double hatrick, 75% scouting knowledge and not conceding in 30 consecutive games.

just wondering how far everyone else has got and post a screenshot if ya can?

i never got double hatrick, its impossible. unless ur a class team like barca or man city u wont het the conceding achievement either.

unless ya cheat and move rooney to the blue square premier league. ive had players score 5 in game but 6 is ridiculous.. the 30 games without conceding is unrealistic as an achievement

I got it last year i posted a thread but doubt it this year ^^. Oh and btw got it in a friendly

I got the double hattrick one on a quarterfinal CL against Bayern (home).

Was a godlike regen I got.

He also scored 5 goals on at least 4 games on the premier and 8 goals on a friendly.

The Superb Strike one however Iam not even close to achieve

Last edited:
I got a double hat trick with an awesome regen in CL vs Madrid,

Unfortunately I wasn't using Steam at the time and I doubt very much I'll ever get it again.

I cried a little.

i got a guy score 22 goals in a game for me once :)
but yes i did put my whole teams attributes to 20 and the oppisition to 1 haha

Im managing Staines Town(BSS) and up to 54% of achievements, finally dominating the world now, after 9 seasons.
The double hattrick is definately possible, my housemate has got it 3 times, hes liverpool, and got it with sanogo, and sergio aguero.

I've got a fair few of the achievements, but I've always wondered... Wouldn't it be so much easier to just mod the game so all the achievements are simple? Because, as far as I can tell, using the editor doesn't lock any achievements whilst playing that save, so theoretically if you wanted to get that double hat-trick achievement you could just create a league of your own, put a great goalscorer on your team and raise his attributes even higher, and face only really really bad teams in the custom league.

I mean, it's cheating, and I'd rather get them properly for the true sense of achievement, but with the editor it seems to make it painfully easy.

I got double hatrick with defoe on fm 11 he got 7 goals against aldershot! (fa cup)

I've got a fair few of the achievements, but I've always wondered... Wouldn't it be so much easier to just mod the game so all the achievements are simple? Because, as far as I can tell, using the editor doesn't lock any achievements whilst playing that save, so theoretically if you wanted to get that double hat-trick achievement you could just create a league of your own, put a great goalscorer on your team and raise his attributes even higher, and face only really really bad teams in the custom league.

I mean, it's cheating, and I'd rather get them properly for the true sense of achievement, but with the editor it seems to make it painfully easy.

i definetly thought about using FMRTE to pump up my teams stats but just thought if i ever got to 100% complete it just would just feel wrong?

PS won the world cup last night and didnt get the achievement for it!!! RAGIN!!

Yes i have Played Rooney against Hayes and |Yeading in FA Cup he scored 7 :O

I had drogba score 6 for me in a 7-0 win in a champions league game nearly blew my load.

58 of 84 (69%) Achievements Earned

i swear its impossible to get all of them :)

just spent ages sending scouts everywhere and got my overall scouting knowledge up to 76% but didnt get the achievements...pure ragin..cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!