W4FC B3N

Reaction score
OK, here's he scenario; I had closed my laptop at home last night when I went to bed, FM still running. I bring my laptop in to work today to play FM and realise that because I closed my laptop whilst FM was still running, the graphics have messed up so I close FM to re-open it so it sorts out the graphics. Now here's my problem....

Steam is blocked on the network where I work so I can't open the Steam program to change it to offline mode, therefore it will not open FM. (Could not connect to Steam Network. This could be due to a problem with your internet connection or with the Steam network. - Steam, again, is blocked on the school network) Is there any way at all that I can set Steam to offline mode without actually opening the console or won't I be able to play it until later now? (It's basically Easter holidays and I work in a school so I have nada to do 'cept twiddle my thumbs)

I just got a regen who was classed as the best of his generation :( 15 y/o and better than 90% of my current squad. Well want to be playing it.

Any help would be vastly appreciated and life saving, otherwise, I may kill myself through boredom. XD thanks!

What phone have you got?? Have you got one with a Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot?? You can use that to load up Steam... and then bobs your uncle... other than that i dont know how it would work...

Thanks pal! Only had the phone a few weeks, didn't realise it could do that. Brilliant stuff!! I love this phone ^_^