mark 19 times

Reaction score
When i go to load fm12, it says steam error- this game is currently unavailable. Anyone know a fix or a reason why it happens?

There was an update last night, it might be installing it.

Mine has been saying this since about 9am this morning. Won't let me play it offline or online. Really frustrating me.

I got it for the first time but it sorted itself quick enough when I verified the integrity of the game, (right click FM 2012, Properties, Local files, Verify.) But I agree and I will be writing a complaint, Regardless of whether problems are bound to happen we pay good money for the game so when we want to play it we should get to play it. Updates or not, We should choose when WE want to download the updates not when SI decide so. I know they fix bugs and everything in the game but when I pay for something I want it to work when I want it to. I know it sounds like I'm being a bit of a idiot moaning but I think many people are in the same situation.

really ******* me off now, i can't verify it. have written a letter of complaint, but not yet had a reply.
Annoys me as i have never previously had a problem with steam