coolmcool

Reaction score
So cant get my Fm to work and i have a problem, it says to log off steam or exit steam but whenever i try it says football manager needs to shut down first but i cant get it to work in the first place.

Did you go to your task manager and close FM there? (ctrl+alt+del)

Yeah there is nothing there, Its not on the taskbar either, its asking me to close something that i havent been able to open

maybe exit steam, log in and then verify game cache, failing that then complete uninstall and download the game again buddy

Could also try restarting the computer, should close all programs and fm wouldn't run at startup.

If all else fails, could always delete local content and reinstall, or reinstall steam itself

managed to get it to shut down but now it trys to install something when i click on fm but after 1% says Steam are too busy and error code 41

Currently at the stage where it says fm is a process but not an application so its like its trying to launch the game but its not succeeding?

Crash dump now when i try to load the game, i have all but given up.

maybe exit steam, log in and then verify game cache, failing that then complete uninstall and download the game again buddy

Do as I said previously, also delete all folders after uninstall from the documents/sports interactive

Do as I said previously, also delete all folders after uninstall from the documents/sports interactive
Did all of that previously but still no luck, my laptop/ fm always ****** up right before christmas when i actually have time off to play it!

could you as a last resort buy another fm2015? not sure if the problem would carry on though?

It's probably not going to make a difference, his issue is either with a corrupt file or missing file. Personally if the problem is as bad as he suggests I would consider backing up my important stuff and doing a complete uninstall of steam and games using revo uninstaller, run ccleaner then restart system and reinstall steam and the games I wanted again. Failing that it wuld be a complete reinstall of the OS.

It's probably not going to make a difference, his issue is either with a corrupt file or missing file. Personally if the problem is as bad as he suggests I would consider backing up my important stuff and doing a complete uninstall of steam and games using revo uninstaller, run ccleaner then restart system and reinstall steam and the games I wanted again. Failing that it wuld be a complete reinstall of the OS.
done the first part of what you have recommended but no luck, dont have a windows disc to reinstall everything

Try creating another user on windows and installing steam and the game there.