Steam Gift Thread

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Iv seen this thread on several other forums. Basically if you buy a bundle of games and have no desire to play one of them pass it on to somebody else who may play it. Anybody can post up a game for free offer it to somebody or possibly offer it for a trade etc.

Rules:
  1. No posts by anybody with less than rotation status. Avoids lurkers coming on and claiming all the games.
  2. No being a greedy git. Dont request the whole time or the person offering the game has the right to refuse you the item.
  3. Generally the first poster gets the item unless they break rule one or two.
  4. The poster has the right to give the key to anybody they wish.
  5. No asking for keys unless suggesting a trade.
  6. Dont post keys in public. PM them to members aote your postfter they qu
  7. Quote the post you wish to receive incase there is more than one game on offer
Feel free to offer your own games if your not going to redeem them.

Below you will find links to games not already claimed:
Burnout Paradise.The ultimate box
Crysis 2 maximum edition
Medal Of Honour
Limbo

Last edited:
Just read the post, I don't actually want the game, just thought it was a cool idea :)

Just read the post, I don't actually want the game, just thought it was a cool idea :)

Ah yeah iv seen it on a few sites. Mainly indie games being given away but iv seen people give away copies of Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3 because they already have the game and bought a new AMD card. Iv about 6 games im not sure I want. Bought a bundle of 11 games for 2 games i really wanted :)

Im sure somebody whos on a tight budget may appreciate it :)

Looks like steam are gunna implement game lending ive just read on flipboard if and when this happens could be an idea to utilise that on this thread although cant see it happening for a little while

Legendary Key has since been taken.

I now have copies of Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box and Medal of Honor.
All redeamable on Origin. Quote me which game you want :)

Legendary Key has since been taken.

I now have copies of Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box and Medal of Honor.
All redeamable on Origin. Quote me which game you want :)
Do you have the steam key for burnout paradise? I'd offer a trade but I have no games left to trade. Gave them away over the last few days :(

Do you have the steam key for burnout paradise? I'd offer a trade but I have no games left to trade. Gave them away over the last few days :(

Afraid I redeemed the steam version for myself. More than welcome to the origin one if you want though. No use to me :) Understand if you want steam version though :)

Afraid I redeemed the steam version for myself. More than welcome to the origin one if you want though. No use to me :) Understand if you want steam version though :)
Haha no worries I figured you may have, I hate origin so I'll let you keep it, thanks though :)

Haha no worries I figured you may have, I hate origin so I'll let you keep it, thanks though :)

No problem. Iv asked on another forum if anybody will swap a steam key for the origin one. If they do ill send on the key :) Fingers crossed :)

I've got a copy of Limbo if anyone wants it.

Played this the other day and its awesome. Would gladly take it if you still have it. Will swap for any of the below if you want?

Ok I have codes for the following:
Steam:
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Br?tal Legend
Eets Munchies
Trine 2: Complete Story

Origin:
Dead Space