GWarman

Reaction score
Brazilian Hero - You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil.
English Hero -
You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England.
French Hero -
[FONT=open sans, trebuchet MS, Verdana]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in France.[/FONT]
[FONT=open sans, trebuchet MS, Verdana]Italian Hero - [/FONT]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Italy.
[FONT=open sans, trebuchet MS, Verdana]Scottish Hero - [/FONT]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Scotland.
[FONT=open sans, trebuchet MS, Verdana]Spanish Hero - [/FONT]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Spain.
[FONT=open sans, trebuchet MS, Verdana]
Anyone completed any of these or currently in the progress of one, I'm currently in my second season with Ebbsfleet trying to get the English hero one, just wondered what teams and approaches people have been trying.
[/FONT]​

Ugh, I haven't completed any of those......even after 900 hours invested into FM13....

meh, i got ****** off with them on 13 so i basically went to the editor, edited a team to have mega finances, 200 ca/pa players and holiday each league. it's a decent achievement but i think steam and FM should just have it as a one off for any of the mentioned divisions. Also i think the achievements like unlock attribute masking etc should be achievable through FM and not just ****** classic mode

i did the scottish one with queens park and i did the spanish one with a a team called elgoibar who were promoted into the spanish second division 2. what i did was consolidate first season then search free transfers for really good frees and push for back to back promotions

I always thought it was bugged. I've done it with Aprilia in the Italian league in FM13, doing it with Hayes & Yeading now.

Done the Italy one on a few FM's but not 14
Back when FM still had Atletico Roma :')

Got FC United to the Premiership having been promoted the to Skrill North from an unplayable league.

Lost in ****** Skrill Prem playoffs in second season :(

I have done this in Scotland with Annan Athletic :p
Haven't really tried any others yet though :p

I've done England (but unlock didn't appear), Scotland, Spain and Brazil. Just France and Italy to go

Ohhh did the double in my third season with Ebbsfleet winning the FA Trophy and SkrillPrem and the board are building a new 9136 stadium, ekkk first one I've had in FM14 :D

i have tried once or twice but don't get far with it england is a tough one.maybe i should choose a team better than north ferriby