Steam how to upload skins, backgrounds and more.

ukuk

Reaction score
Hi i am using steam just wondering how do i upload skins, players backgrounds all that using steam been trying all weekend but no look help pls. in 09 i used winwar but that dont seem to be working in 2010.

Download the file. extract using Winrar and then go to Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2010, and then if its a skin place in the skin folder tactics in the tactic folder ect ect

im the same mate..ive been trying all weekend..ive tried extracting into documents/sportsinteractive/football manager 2010/graphics and its just not havin it

i dont know..i hate the default skin and ive been tryint to change it all weekend to the turnstyle skin and its not working..surely must be a bug..has any 1 else sorted it?? do i have to do something different because i used the steam installation?

i dont know..i hate the default skin and ive been tryint to change it all weekend to the turnstyle skin and its not working..surely must be a bug..has any 1 else sorted it?? do i have to do something different because i used the steam installation?

FM 2009 skins do not work on FM 2010 (unless there has been an FM 2010 release I haven't noticed).