Yellaforeva

Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question, I've been a football manager player since 09 and have loved it.
I have always purchased the disc and installed it via steam so i was just wondering if it's easier to cut out the middle man and just buy it via steam

So my question is what has everyone else done? and what do they recommended?

Cheers

I've always bought discs, no matter what game it is. There's nothing better than owning the original copy. When I used to have a flashed Xbox, I would still buy certain games for the full price just because I wanted the proper disc.

well, you can just get it on steam, and then you can get it on the day of release it would be easier for you :)

Steam. Only because I could sit on my **** and not have to worry about leaving my flat to buy it.

Cheers for the response guys, im going to get it of steam so i can play it straight away :)
and if i dont like it ill stick to getting the disc, it cant harm to get it just once

Buy it off Steam for the convenience. If you just want the disc so that it's in your collection why not wait a year or two and buy it for a couple of quid off eBay :)