Gizmohead

Reaction score
Hi, i've got a problem today: i closed the game and when i tried to turn it on lately, the game didn't started and the steam window appeared. The game moved to "Other games" category and im unable to get it working. There is a "purchase" button instead of "play".
Tried to restart the game, steam, PC. Tried to rename the ClientRegistry.blob. Tried activate the game again and it says ''Product already owned''.
I would be glad for any advice.
View attachment 460618

I have the same problem this needs sorting!

Where did you buy it from?

I had this problem as well, all you need to do is take out the disc and put it in again which will start an update and then it's playable again

I don't have a disc, I bought the digital download

I've got this problem. I bought from sega, any help????

I would contact the people you bought it from

I had this problem as well, all you need to do is take out the disc and put it in again which will start an update and then it's playable again

I don't have a disc, I bought the digital download

I've got this problem. I bought from sega, any help????

Did you get a BETA key?

If so, check your email for a game key from your reseller and introduce it like installing the game for the 1st time. Then just play :D

If not, contact your reseller and ask for a proper key

In fact looking again its probably a steam problem. Im searching their forums now

Why Do we have to chase theses companies down for the code!!

Why Do we have to chase theses companies down for the code!!

because they are dodgy companies and it would just have been easier to spend an extra few pounds to get the security of ordering it on steam

they were recommended by the football manager website

i contacted steam they say its because its a beta key and not a full version key

Then you will need to contact the company you bought it from

awaiting response from them, seems like a weird thing to do provide a key for only a beta release i guess they do it that way though