BlueCow

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to bother you but I have had problems re-setting my password. I changed it a couple of weeks ago and forgot it, I did then remember it and ever since I have been unable to log in, other than on this computer. I had a problem that un-installed steam yesterday and re-installed it but it wouldn't let me log in so I said to reset the password.
I have done all the below, but it comes up with ''Your password could not be changed, either your security question is wrong, or your password is invalid, I didn't have a security question by the way. It would be much appreciated if you could help me, thankyou.

Select the I know my account name. option and click Next.
Enter your account name in the Account name field and click Next.
Check the contact email address for your Steam account for an email containing your Verification Code and Secret Question. If you didn't receive this email message, Contact Steam Support.
Enter your verification code and the answer to your secret question in the Verification code and Secret answer fields respectively, then click Next.
Steam will next require you to select a new password. Enter your new password twice to confirm the change, then click the Next button to reset your password.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Thanks in advance, I really miss FM, someone please help me, Steam haven't got back to me yet :'(

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Please, anyone... :(

The thing is there was no security question to answer so that didn't even come up, and really they take that long? I'm dying without FM ahaa, thanks for replying though mate :), I might just use the disc cos I need FM, I'm craving it :p

Yeah I'm gonna do that mate, thanks for your help anyway :)