steam release date?

chrismonc87

Reaction score
when is it availble for steam download
it says its avalilible from midnight 31st october is that correct as i know a few people already have it and if it is right why does steam have it out a day later then every where else.
chris

i just bought it off of steam and pre loaded it, so ill be able to play it the second its "released". which, acording to steam is in about 2 hours. its 4pm on the 30th where i live btw

in 1 hr 1 min ill be playing in england. pre loaded it and it says in will be un locked in 1 hr

ok thanks,
i have doen the same.
can i ask when i looked at it on steam it said it is availble in 1 day 14 hours and that was at 10 am this morning thats why i asked as 1 day and 14 hours would be saturday
oh well thanks for your help

in 1 hr 1 min ill be playing in england. pre loaded it and it says in will be un locked in 1 hr

So i assume the steam release is set for midnight in england then? since im on the west coast of the US and my unlock time is the same

Now when you guys say pre loaded, do you mean installed already? Because I've done all the code thingy on the booklet at stuff. So is that all I can do for the moment. Also when is the release date in England?

its says will unlock in 1 hour. great. US Eastern Time 9 PM

has any body's steam saying its releasd

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

ok validating oooooooooooo lol ill stop spnning my own thred now lol

yes, restart your steam, i dunno weather a patch has come out for it right now because ive installed the game on steam, now its updated.... :/ maybe? anyone else getting this.

Woohoo!

Decrypting...:D

...100% Ready!

Last edited:
yeah out now. steam says its ready to be downloaded. cant wait to start my new season with arsenal.

mine keeps saying error saying football manager 2010 has stopped working