Steam says game is uptodate yet im only running 14.1.1 and it still shows beta?!?!?

Neal Lyons

Reaction score
Can anybody help with what the subject states, the game says it is up to date yet its only running 14.1.1 also shows beta in the bottom right corner, i was only emailed one cd key when purchasing the pre order but it says on steam i own the game, any ideas?

I bought the game online, i pre ordered the game before the release date so was playing the beta, its supposed to update but its still showing BETA on the homescreen and says its 14.1.1 i think 14.1.3 is out now?

I bought the game online, i pre ordered the game before the release date so was playing the beta, its supposed to update but its still showing BETA on the homescreen and says its 14.1.1 i think 14.1.3 is out now?
Some retailers gave out two codes: a beta code and a full release code. You may need to reactivate the game on steam with the full release code

If you bought the game online and was sent a cd key, you should've received a second cd key. Until you activate the product on Steam with a second cd key, you don't have the full game.

They gave me the one cd key and its activated through steam - steam says i own the game!

Just uninstalled and reinstalled and its still coming up with the beta version, how do you re-activate on steam?

Iv emailed ZIP and they replied PROMPTLY with a full cd key, the full game is now downloading/updating via steam!

phew!