Reaction score
I purchased the steam version of the game because heard from here it was the better way to run the game and came with free updates. But how do I update? does it do this on its own?

I have been running the game for months now and have had (for instance) Chesterfield old badge yet the kits etc are all new with the new badge the teams is still the old one. Plus heeard there may be updates for Jan transfers, (i know this may not have been done yet) but how do I update? can;t find it anywhere

steam will automatically update your game for you

Would you know why I still have the old badges then? and when will the new Jan update be released through Steam? I never get confirmation that it's updated etc yet get loads of messages on here about new patches and updates that have been released

steam should automatically update on itsown I have it and it does it on its own

Steam updates automatically. For the January transfers update, see here.

Go to game status and check the version. It should read '11.2.1' possibly with some further numbers before or afterwards.

As for the logos, graphical accuracy isn't SI's top priority, if you know a logo/badge to be wrong or outdated, you can report it to them on the offical SI forums. You can also try /requestingdownloading sone of the graphics here on FM-Base which may be more accurate.

Steam updates automatically. For the January transfers update, see here.

Go to game status and check the version. It should read '11.2.1' possibly with some further numbers before or afterwards.

As for the logos, graphical accuracy isn't SI's top priority, if you know a logo/badge to be wrong or outdated, you can report it to them on the offical SI forums. You can also try /requestingdownloading sone of the graphics here on FM-Base which may be more accurate.

Hi Jake,

the thing was I have heard people on here who purchased from steam say they have the new Chesterfield badge with the update, I didn't get it and purchased the game AFTER them, doesn;t make sense? my version still also reads 11.1.1

Go to steam library, right click on the game, go to properties, click updates, make sure it's set to automatically update. If it is set to that, try turning it off then back on again (the auto update option). If that doesn't work, verify the game files (click on Local Files, still in the properties menu, and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache).