Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny McLean

Reaction score
If I uninstall steam which is the program I used to download and usually use to open the FM10 demo, will I still be able to open FM10?
I'm 99% sure that Steam has put a virus on my computer that is wreaking havoc with the whole system, I need to get rid of it ASAP but I want to keep FM10, there two seperate files so surely I should still be able to run FM10 without steam? Please help!!!! :mad:

I'm not sure mate but you could always just uninstall steam and the download the demo again

If I uninstall steam which is the program I used to download and usually use to open the FM10 demo, will I still be able to open FM10?
I'm 99% sure that Steam has put a virus on my computer that is wreaking havoc with the whole system, I need to get rid of it ASAP but I want to keep FM10, there two seperate files so surely I should still be able to run FM10 without steam? Please help!!!! :mad:

Steam has not put a virus on your computer. You have.

Get some decent anti-virus software you spaz. Steam may be rubbish but it doesn't give out virus's.

How is steam rubbish? It is the easiest way for gaming.

I think he meant he got hacked on steam.

It's good. Apart from the fact you need to be always connected to the internet to play any game.

No you dont, you can play your games in offline mode (i think), i dont use steam but im sure i read something on here that you can play with no internet connection.

and gets hacked alot im not the only one whos been hacked on strem loads have been hacked so i thought screw it

No you dont, you can play your games in offline mode (i think), i dont use steam but im sure i read something on here that you can play with no internet connection.

Well if you can I'd love to know how.. Cus it's really annoying.

God some people are idiots. If you get hacked through Steam it's your own fault for being an idiot and not being safe online. Also you did not get a virus from Steam you probably downloaded a crack or something from the internet.

Steam is a great piece of software, why does it only seem to be brokensjnf8ewhce8.com who hate it?

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.