It updates itself automatically.

If it doesn't, simply download the patch from here and install it yourself.

If your game is a Steam download, you have to use the Steam autoupgrade or you may get all kinds of weird problems. If the game has been installed by a Steam download, you need to right click the Steam icon when it is open in your taskbar, got to 'games', select FM09, select properties, then select options, then ensure that the option is set to 'upgrade automatically'. Exit the game and relaunch and it should autopatch the game.

If your game is just activated by Steam, then you can use the manual download to patch.

sean

i just installed the game on a new laptop through steam for the first time and the game wont launch y? som1 plz reply quick .

It may be updating the game to the latest patch for you.

Personally I don't launch the game through Steam. I didn't like having to register it like that in the first place. I prefer to just have the FM icon on my desktop and start it direct

i did that on the other laptops but i didn't no how 2 do the updates and now that laptop don't work

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

i desided 2 reinstall the game again thrugh steam 1 more time. lets hope it works. i'll let use no how it goes