Stefan Savic - Partizan - Defender Wonder

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 9K
I'd say "No Weaknesses" is going a little far. Not a bad player though.

What I mean is he doesn't have anything to worry to much about stats wise

I always think below 10 is worrying but 10 at 18 is not that bad

Just had a look at this kid, was gonna make a thread then found this. Gonna sign him and try and develop his speed, seems a bit slow. Bargain though, tiny wages and all, will update how he's doing on this thread. :)

good player...a bit slow if you ask me...but i look forward to take him at cska moscow...him and uros cosic will make a fine centre at my defensive line:D

looks good might sign him when new patch comes out maybe loan him out to start with could be new jovetic

Lol maybe it's a different Jovetic

With all of the croatians around you can never know, sometimes I read their posts and I don't know if they're talking about a player or a new brand of Vodka... That is until I load the croatian leagues and there are like 20 youngsters with good potential waiting to be grabbed by manchester city.

there are like 20 youngsters with good potential waiting to be grabbed by manchester city.

You were right. Man City just completed the signing of Savic. From the looks of the OP, very decent player. Haven't seen him play an awful lot in real life though!