Stefano Caruso - What the fu*k????

Tonas579

Reaction score
What the ****? Im managing Italy in my seventh season and this player randomly comes up.... hes greyed out so i cant sign him or anything but his stats are amazing. His name is "Stefano Caruso" and he is 21.....

Anywho i searched him on the internet and it turns out there is an Italian ice dancer of the same name and age.... what the ****??

Ok now theres another one called "Giuseppe Fontana" .... its ****** annoying, their stats are mint! Lol

What the ****? Im managing Italy in my seventh season and this player randomly comes up.... hes greyed out so i cant sign him or anything but his stats are amazing. His name is "Stefano Caruso" and he is 21.....

Anywho i searched him on the internet and it turns out there is an Italian ice dancer of the same name and age.... what the ****??

Ok now theres another one called "Giuseppe Fontana" .... its ****** annoying, their stats are mint! Lol

i view one who was called "Cristiano Ronaldo"

I know it's annoying is'nt it.

The whole Germany team is greyed out and some of their players are amazing, they won the world cup on mine with one of their strikers winning the golden boot - gutted i could'nt sign him!!

The greyed out players in club teams are just there to make up the numbers of the squad. you can't sign them.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

If you have a greyed out player in your team though, i think you can offer them a full time contract which will then 'ungrey' them (not sure if that's a word).

I've never done this though as all the greyed out players in my team are rubbish

yeah i no i got one in india he sats where amazing and why is germany team grayed out or do u have to download them ?

If you go into my documents and find the "fake.ini." file in your football manager directory, delete that file and it lets you play as germany and shows the squad.

As for these greyed out players in the italy team you cant offer them contracts, not sure why its happened.

Theres been threads about this before, do a lil searching and youll find my explanation on it