Gonna try it too, also what would be best alternative role for cm support ? And can you make mirror version of the tactic please ? Thanks can't wait to try it very soon

To make a mirror version, you literally just need to swap the positions around. The reason I use a CM on support is because I want him to leave the space in front of him open for my IF.

Literally change the mezzalla with the CM, the IF with the Winger and the IFB with the FB around and you will have a mirror version.

Trying this with Blackburn in L1. Took over mid December 2017 with the club 11th, and on a 7 game losing streak. Plugged this in and won 3 on the trot, absolutely dominating 3rd place Charlton, and limiting them to 1 shot on target (in the 95th minute!) Looking forward to giving this an extended run.

Wow! Amazing results!!! Keep it up. Dynamics are key this year, don't lose the rest room and you will be golden!

What surprised me was your mezzala emerging as the top scorer in your tactic. 24 goals! Even back in FM17, getting your striker to score 24 goals is quite a challenge.

He is also the one who takes my penaltys and my free kicks

Thanks for sharing mate . Looks very promising . Love this formation . Do you have difficulties to score against weaker team with this counter mentality?

Nah, I don't. Some of my players are good enough to create chances for themselves. But with this said, I find that the counter mentality often invites the oposition to come up the pitch, so I can catch them with their pants down

Okey . I definitely gonna try this , i will let tou know how i m going :) enough with strikerless tactic or awful 3 strikers up front

Is it possible to use 2 wingers? And 2 attacking backs? Or do I need to leave it the way it is?

@StefanoPT hey amigo how do you think this tactic will fare with a team like Moreirense?

@StefanoPT hey amigo how do you think this tactic will fare with a team like Moreirense?
Hey there amigo, aren't you the one who created broken tactics on CMPT? As long as you adapt it a bit. Like, for example, if you don't have 2 good wingers, but instead you have 1 good winger and 1 good IF, use the IF on the side of the WB. If you have 2 amazing wingers, switch the IF to a winger. I think this tactic will work fine because of the normal defensive line and the low risk mentality :b Apart from that, Portimonense is really OP this year

This tactic is very good so far. I've played around 10 games with Arsenal 1st season and i've gone 9wins and 1draw. Will have to evaluate after more games, but it's really good so far. Thanks for sharing it with us.