it seems very nice stefano. congrats.

but unfortunately, i have sold most of my players and bought which are generally very good at AP and Complete Forward.

Is there any way to tweak the tactic according to these roles at the midfield and striker ?

Would be grateful if you could help.

Thank you, good luck.

This tactic is so underrated on these forums. It's fantastic especially against tough sides and away games. Well done StefanoPT.

For me it doesnt work.. i mean i am not getting the results that i want with United.. losing to Huddersfield using this tactic.

Top of league with Brentford coming up to christmas with this tactic! buzzing!!

Stefano, I’m struggling to control games with Wolves and we don’t score enough goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on your first season? Wolves 1st season with a tactic that is other than 3-4-3 tends to be really ******, try it with a team that is adapted for wingers and tell us your results.

@StefanoPT Great tactic, I've been waiting for one that has wingers and a striker, so fed up with these 3 striker tactic overall.. Unfortunaly I won't be able to test it yet.. hoping to see the results of others

Hey guys, here is my tactic. I won everything with Sporting during the first season except a cup...

I have been inspired by your tactics. Using pretty much the same except for IF (S -> A) and CM(S) -> CAR (S). My Torino side is cruising after I previously had been fired ;) In addition I implemented an own corner routine.
Great base tactic, thx.

View attachment 75752

View attachment 75751