david h

Reaction score
only founded in 2004, FC Moscow find themselves lightyears behind their city rivals. Hans Greuber is appointed manager, and states his intention to make them the dominant team in russia and europe!

closes they have come to a trophy is runner-up in russian cup 07. its up to me to change that!

with a media prediction of 8th, greuber goals are a top-half finish, he is given 3 million to reach his goal

follow my story and wish me luck!

I'll follow mate, I myself have a Russia story going as we speak - Check it out ;)

should be tough, funds are limited, but have to clear out the staff, and get rid of the dead wood,
our pre-season consists of the Moscow Cup, involving spartak,lokomotiv and dinamo. hopefully it will be the clubs 1st silverware!

moscow 1-0 saturn
1st game is a victory, new signing fabricio scores a 1st minute goal, which is enough to hans hans greuber his first win

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

thanks bigal, this is loosely based on your story! keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

terek 2-1 moscow
okoronkwo scores a late consilation in a disapointing result for hans greuber and his men

moscow 1-0 khimki
cesnauskis (1) goal is enough in a dour game, but a win is a win. first moscow derby up next away to spartak.

Spartak Mos 3- 1 Moscow
jakubko (81) was the only positive in this derby, some lessons learnt, zenit at home next

moscow - zenit
samedov (47) gave moscow the lead, and a well-deserved, lead and thereafter sruggled to contain zenit, kornileno firing in on (85).

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

moscow 7-1 tom (russian cup QF)
samedov and traore (2 each) fabinho, jakubko and an og, help moscow to a rout, hans greuber delighted with the performance and result.

spartak nalchik 1-2 moscow
1st away win of the season and deserved as well! findind some form and rhythm in the team now.
jakubko and cesnauskis, scoring the important goals.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

more updates tomorrow night, cheers for following

Good luck mate, spent some time at FC Moscow during my east european adventure! Demanding fans!

Gia Grigalava becomes a very consistent and reliable leftback.

If interested I could reccomend a young keeper at Anzhi called Perfiljev he progresses fast if played, and a defender called Belorukov at Amkar (7.34, 7.02, 7.22 and 7.34 ratings in last 4 seasons!) ;)