Step Aside Ferguson! It's time for a New Era!

Reaction score
Alex-Ferguson_1.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson resigns from United job!​

It is believed that Sir Alex Ferguson has left the managerial position of Manchester United F.C. In a press conference held yesterday he stated that
Sir Alex Ferguson said:
I have managed United for about 23 years now..Recently, I've had some concern with my health due to our chairman unwillingness to make transfer budgets for me to sign players and also a fan stated that maybe it's time for a new era..So I thought long and hard and decided that I should leave.
Reports are stating that former Brazil manager Dunga is favorites for the spot and also Diego Maradona is reportedly interested following Argentina's 4-0 thrashing in the hands of Germany. But the question will remain in everyone's mind "Who will be United's new manager? and what controversies it will bring to the club?"​

The "fan" is United's new boss!

Reports are coming in hot and fast and the latest reports states that the fan who stated that Manchester United should begin a new era has taken the job in Old Trafford. He was quoted saying "It was quite a shock really I just said that we need a new era then the next day the manager resigns and after that the chairman came up to me and said "What you said was right and daring so I'll have you take over and see what you can do in the footballing world!" and then his security pulled me into the stadium and signed a contract and I will be stuck here proving myself with all the pressure."​

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Coentrão tops new boss transfer targets

conteraro_270509s.jpg
Coentrão United bound?​

Ryan Wong is the name of the new manager taking over at United and has made Benfica's Fábio Coentrão his top transfer targets and have launch a 10 million bid for the left winger who can also play as a left-back. Other transfer targets according to rumors include Inter's Davide Santon, Athletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero, Portsmouth's Kevin-Prince Boateng, CSKA Moscow's Keisuke Honda, Werder Bremen's Mesut Ozil and Botafogo's Luis Guilherme. With so many targets we are[United fans] are bound to see alot of new faces. Dimitar Berbatov meanwhile is looking likely to leave along with Portugese teammate Luis Nani.​

Last edited:
Unconvincing friendly and Expensive signing!​

Pre-Season Results-
Man Utd 3-2 Man Utd Reserves
-Valencia, Giggs, Gibson

Man Utd 2-0 Bury
Rooney x2

Man Utd 8-0 Newcastle Town
-Miguel Veloso, Valencia, Evra, Rooney x2, Nani, Evans, Brown

Man Utd 3-0 Santa Clara
-Vidic, Nani, Ferdinand

Man Utd 0-1 Vit.Setubal

Man Utd 2-0 Rio Ave
-Macheda, Coentrao

Man Utd 4-0 Antwerp
Miguel Veloso, Fletcher, Park Ji-Sung x2

Pre-Season thoughts-
I'm not really convince as we could really of dominated most games...We even suffered a defeat in the hand of Vit.Setubal where we were really frustated not finding the net nor did our shots found the target..My strikers [Rooney and Berbatov] are injured and doubtful for the Community Shield clash against Chelsea...Hopefully my players can start fitting in my tactics and gel together as a team and win the game.

Transfers so far-
In-
Fabio Coentrao 13M (Benfica)
Luis Guilherme 240K (Botafogo)
Miguel Veloso 15M (Sporting CP)
Pele 775K (Porto)
Thimothee Kolodzieczak 1.6M (Olympique Lyonnais)

Out-
Tom Cleverley - Loan (Portsmouth)
Fabio - Loan (Derby)
Craig Cathcart - Loan (Portsmouth)
Ritchie De Laet - Loan (Crystal Palace)
Owen Hargreaves - 10M (Lazio)
Joshua King - Loan (Watford)
Tomasz Kuszczak - 3.5M (Genoa)
Javier Hernandez - Loan (Norwich)
Michael Carrick - 9.5M (FC Bayern)

Next update - Community Shield Preview, Results and Shocks!(maybe not XD)

I like the layout, but it's a tad unrealistic. I can understand clubs with slightly less stature taking on unknown managers, even clubs like Everton would be realistic, just. But Man United would never ever hire a rookie, and that just takes away any realism from the story, which is the main part I enjoy.