mwcolk

Reaction score
Al Shaaraway - im currently in my third season. Went from Leeds for 1.5 season, Man City for .5 of a season the resigned because they were rubbish and then Ferguson retired and Man Utd approached me.

This team he has built is quite... random. and Al Shaaraway is one of the players who i am not aware about. He is 'wnt'... but is he worht keeping.
Im basically wondering if anyone has any information about him after the year 2012-2013 which is my curretn season. or should i sell ?

thanks in advance

um his in the woderkids shortlist i buy him all the time but leave him in the u18's and reserves don't really know if hiz good just ****** him so no one else can

haha thanks guys, and i was gonna ask about the skin too. looks pretty slick.

he's been playing pretty good actually. i just took over united like i said - which was what i was working towards when i took over leeds and brought them up to the premiership. Its pre-season and im just playing around with all the players that ferguson left behind. tryina sort out who i want to keep and build my squad around. Fergie signed him and a few ****** ones to be honest. but he's scored two goals in three games from the right wing, and two assists. he's a good crosser of the ball.

a few other he's signed too. cant quite remember. next time i play i'll check them out and let you know who they are. hopefully you can help me with those guys too ;)

thanks again

On my save, Man utd signed him but haven't played him or loaned him out so he is kind of being wasted. He definitely has potential but like any young player with potential, he needs game time.