Stephen 'Legend' Carr handed one-match ban

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
First of all, I am fully behind the team in the FA battle over the whole post-Villa match 'incidents'. To be fair I know it isn't accpeptable to make those kind of gestures to the fans but thet deserve it! XD

Aswell as that he's now in trouble with the police and the team in totality are all have until the 13th to reply to being sanctioned by the FA.

What do you all think?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2953122/Carr-handed-one-game-ban.html

Last edited:
What's that gesture suppose to mean?

They won't show the actual one he did.

He motioned '******' to the Holte end.

punishment deserved obviously not professional if he cant take taunts from opposition fans.

Taunts that wouldn't have occured from their previously non-existant fans if the referee was decent :S

it dosent matter. the professional players just accept it and get on with it, this obviously shows the fans got to carr and shows he has a weakness.

Anyway, Roger Johnson is in trouble for calling the referee a disgrace which is frankly true :p

good to see that the Birmingham players were so happy after that match :D

Anyway, Roger Johnson is in trouble for calling the referee a disgrace which is frankly true :p

im all for that. why should we show refs respect when they dont show us any by coming out and atleast explaining their reasons for giving their decisions.

Let alone actually apologising for sending half of England's second city into depression :S

Carr knows he did wrong and hopefully he'll accept it. :)

If not...

No, O'Neill is the *******.

Carr on the other hand did what everyone wanted.

I just like posts which mention the word *******. I fully agree with previous posts referees should have to come out and explain decisions after games

To be fair, I prefer this to the players not showing their passion. :D

Carr deserves the ban, I'm sure the Birmingham fans were giving just as much grief to the Villa players to, I saw many birmingham fans on match of the day give the "******" motion to Agbonlahor many times so neither set of fans were angels, but they are professional players and are supposed to just get on with it, so fully deserved imo.

But that's Agbonlahor he deserves it ;)

Scum.

what is it with the FA and handing out pointless punishments?

But that's Agbonlahor he deserves it ;)

Scum.

Well I'm unbiased, I dont hate rival fans or teams just for being "a rival", They are sticking by their team just like everybody else are doing at the end of the day.

if it was like that, players would moan and cry every single game(appart from cristiano ronaldo, he's a ***** :) )

nevertheless, the punishment was deserved