Anyone know how cure the defense? Every game i take a goal ! Outstanding in attack, but i cant cure this defensive problem ! 3x1 ! 5x1! 6x2!

Anyone know how cure the defense? Every game i take a goal ! Outstanding in attack, but i cant cure this defensive problem ! 3x1 ! 5x1! 6x2!
Sometimes it helps to put the defensive line up a notch.

Great tactic! the ball runs like a string, just to savor the eye. Thanks for your work.

After 2 seasons with a tactic i'm in the 3ª. My squad is all built for that tactic. To test this tactic i had to make some changes.....my team is not fit to this tactic......so the results are impressive by now

Attachments

• Benfica.jpg
    Benfica.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 1,308
What do you do when you get a red card? I get absolutley destroyed.

The best ive seen for FM22 this tactic, really good with IFK Göteborg.

I had a good time with that tactic and I see people having good results as well. So, I have decided to design a training for this specific tactic. It's aiming to train key attributes for the player roles, so players will focus to train in their key attributes for each role. Key attributes is green, blue is preferable on each role. With that in mind:

1.png

2.png

0.png

====

1. Any noticeable results from training (not only specific this one) will take around 3 months to kick-in. It depends from a lot of factors, like facilities, coaches etc.

2. A player to develop well, need high ambition, professionalism, determination, his age (players which is 24 and higher progression is very slow or not at all), rest PA, injury prone (low means will receive-have soft injuries), coaching dept and training facilities.

3. In order to minimize injuries (you can't avoid injuries):

- Rotation
- Upgrade training facilities
- Good Fitness Coaches
- Big Medical Department
- Good Natural Fitness players (see below)

3.png

Have fun! GG

Attachments

• Season - 0 Matches.fmf
    11.2 KB · Views: 378
  • Season - 1 Match.fmf
    11.2 KB · Views: 352
  • Season - 2 Matches.fmf
    11.2 KB · Views: 366
Does he or anyone else have a defensive tactic for when you are trying to hold on to a lead at the end of the game?

What's helped me defensively a lot is changing DM to Defensive and taking off Play Offside Trap. Has been such a great tactic since. Scoring crazy and rarely concede.

superb tactic. just one flaw which is the striker doesnt score that much.

Hi,

Anyone tested the tactic with the current update, 22.3?

Thank you,

Reactions: MD
NEW TACTIC FOR STEPHENHK - I move the middle DM to CM with this same role. 7 games in league - 7W and 42-0 in goals !!

Attachments

• fm22.3 kung fu 433 rpm vol.fmf
    45.9 KB · Views: 279