rammie2011

Reaction score
just managed to get my hands on the game... got in a tried start it, but my steam is in offline mode, i try putting it to online mode but it says sum rubbish about im not connected to the net when i obv am! ive tried everything but its refusing to go into online mode, sum1 plz help me

now im well an truly ******! couldnt get steam to work at all, an was remaining offline, so i decided to remove steam completely, then try and reinstall it! it wont download keeps comin up with error bullshit, sum1 plz help so i can get this sorted an start playin, a quick safe download link for steam will b appreciated

now seriously getting vext, nothing i can do is working... ive managed to somehow get steam up again, but it is sayin need valid internet connection, when obv i got one! somebody help, im going insane!

The best thing to do it seems it to uninstall and then re-install Steam. Shouldn't take any more than 30 minutes on a decent internet connection.

On a side note, this is technical support for Football Manager and not Steam support. If you have problems like this and want a more technical (and better) answer, try their support forums.

The best thing to do it seems it to uninstall and then re-install Steam. Shouldn't take any more than 30 minutes on a decent internet connection.

On a side note, this is technical support for Football Manager and not Steam support. If you have problems like this and want a more technical (and better) answer, try their support forums.
i ninstalled stream, and now when i go to re install it says no net connection, this **** is ****** up, waited ages for this release like everyone else, an cant get owt 3 happen man

thanks for reply though mate, appreciate it