city4lyf

Reaction score
I am currently managing Newcastle and in 2011 I always used to sign Jovetic as he was immense, I have two questions about him however, 1) Is he good enough to come to a team like Newcastle and help them become world beaters? and 2) What is the best position to play him?

Also I am looking for a cheap center mid who is a solid player who doesn't mind sitting on the bench. I am currently in my 2nd season and have Cabaye, Tiote and Altintop (on loan from Madrid) so I am looking for a youngster, i was thinking Barkley but he has no interest.

All help will be appreciated
Many thanks,

Jack

Tbh, Jovetic is better than any Newcastle players on FM. So he is good enough. And best position ? Best thing about Jovetic is that he's complete. That means he can play anything.

I am currently managing Newcastle and in 2011 I always used to sign Jovetic as he was immense, I have two questions about him however, 1) Is he good enough to come to a team like Newcastle and help them become world beaters? and 2) What is the best position to play him?

Also I am looking for a cheap center mid who is a solid player who doesn't mind sitting on the bench. I am currently in my 2nd season and have Cabaye, Tiote and Altintop (on loan from Madrid) so I am looking for a youngster, i was thinking Barkley but he has no interest.

All help will be appreciated
Many thanks,

Jack

xavi, de rossi

Tbh, Jovetic is better than any Newcastle players on FM. So he is good enough. And best position ? Best thing about Jovetic is that he's complete. That means he can play anything.

+1000 on this, I dont think you really need him but boy does he score goals, I play him as Poacher up front with another poacher.
Usually I play him with someone I am developing like Kadlec or Fierra. My other striker is Doumbia but they dont seem to play well together