Stevan Jovetic

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Signed Stevan Jovetic for £12 Million on my Man City save in first transfer window. Stats looked pretty good and i'm playing him in his preferred position, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything special. Has anyone ever signed him before, and how good was he for you?

Yeh, I've signed him. I put him on the left wing and Robinho on the right and told them to swap positions during the game. Scored quite a few for me. I also got Robinho and Jovetic learning to play as a right winger.

I'm playing a 4-1-2-3 formation. Jovetic on the left, Lennon on the right, Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor up front. Beat Chelsea 3-2, lost 4-3 to Arsenal in first 2 league games. Just beat Southend in League Cup 4-0. But i feel as if Jovetic isn't doing as well as i expected him to. Did you do anything special with him other than what you stated?

Give him some more time in the team, He probably doesnt know english etc yet. i haven't had him before but he might get better the more time he playis with the team

i had him b4 for city but he isn't anything special. i played him aml but he played better i think as a striker

well i just beat Man utd 2-1 with them scoring in the last minute. I had a crazy start to the season... Arsenal, Chelsea then Man Utd. But two wins out of three wasn't too bad. My formation seems to be working better now that i changed it up a little bit. 4-1-3-2. At the moment Adebayor is out injured so it's Tevez and Robinho up top. But when he comes back i've got a tough choice. I'll probably end up dropping Lennon and put Jovetic or Robinho out there. We'll see when its gets to that. But yeah, his average rating at the moment is 7.12 after 4 games. But I want to know if there is any way that i could possibly improve him and get him to be top notch. Any suggestions?

I'm playing a 4-1-2-3 formation. Jovetic on the left, Lennon on the right, Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor up front. Beat Chelsea 3-2, lost 4-3 to Arsenal in first 2 league games. Just beat Southend in League Cup 4-0. But i feel as if Jovetic isn't doing as well as i expected him to. Did you do anything special with him other than what you stated?

Not really just told both of them not to cross it much, run with it often, sometimes shoot long and gave them both a fair amount of creative freedom. Scored 15 for me in all comps. They also assisted each other a lot and became each others favoured personal by the end of the season. Great partnership.

I bought him on my Chelsea save for £15 million in the second season and he scored on his debut and has since scored a couple more and assisted a couple, he is on the left wing for me as well I have the formation Chelsea used before Ancelotti came in and Jovetic does pretty well.

had him for an old Arsenal save, he was immense. As far as I can remember...but i cant remember any specific details, sorry

It's a strange one, because he has great stats for his age, but his performances don't seem to match up. However, i could just be missing the big things he does. I'm really hoping he comes good this season though.

he's great on my fiorentina save

what season are you in Luikang911, and where do you play him? I'm struggling to gt anything out of him.

im in my first season, hes backup for mutu on the left wing but hes good backup

give him time mate, hes still only young

yh i know, but with the quality i've got already in the Man City team, he isn't necessarily a MUST starter, if you get what i'm saying. But his stats are pretty immense for a youngster so i felt as if I had no real option but to start him from the beginning. He is still yet to score aswell. Quite depressing really. lol

yh i know, but with the quality i've got already in the Man City team, he isn't necessarily a MUST starter, if you get what i'm saying. But his stats are pretty immense for a youngster so i felt as if I had no real option but to start him from the beginning. He is still yet to score aswell. Quite depressing really. lol

What type of contract is he on?

It was more his assists for me, my goals came through Robinho, Vagner Love and Cordozo. As I said he scored 15 in all comps (including internationals) but he had 40-something assists.

He is young, i bought it on my arsenal save as a young player arsenal could buy irl, i make him play as much as possible to improve him but atm he is a bit useless

i bought him for man city in the 2nd season, he turns out pretty nice, play him on the left wing and set him as a playmaker crossing into the penalty area, hes pretty lethal so its worth getting him to blast in shots from afar. there are better players but for the price you paid you have an excellent starting 11 player - just give him a season to gel properly

What type of contract is he on?

It was more his assists for me, my goals came through Robinho, Vagner Love and Cordozo. As I said he scored 15 in all comps (including internationals) but he had 40-something assists.

He's on a 4 year £34K p/w with Rotation status. I'm really starting to wonder whether he was really worth the £12M i paid for him. oO)

he's immense on the left wing, though he doesnt seem to perform as well when playing as CF =/