camdnz

Reaction score
How good is the lad? Anyone developed him before?
I'm looking for a good young CM to deputise for Gerrard/Alonso/Mascherano, and to develop into a world class CM

looks pretty good, zuculini might be a good alternative.

How good is the lad? Anyone developed him before?
I'm looking for a good young CM to deputise for Gerrard/Alonso/Mascherano, and to develop into a world class CM

He is world class I just bought him on my last transfer window and he is an assist machine I rejected a bid for him from Real Madrid for £32M..

I say get him once you get him ask him to learn a move and select something but I forgot what it is.. It is "learn more passing" I think and when he passsed it says he can deliver different kinds of passes.

oh do you mean because he does short simple passes by default, and you tell him to play a more expansive passing game?

oh do you mean because he does short simple passes by default, and you tell him to play a more expansive passing game?

Not really actually I just wanted to test out the PM and see if they did'nt see the need like some people would say they would be unhappy but it turns out that it is no such thing so I tried asking him to play more expansive passing and he said he would work on it. A few months later he said he understand the whole game now and could do more with his passes and thats when he's assisting rate increase.

^^)

hmm, got an offer for him for 22,5 M from Aston Villa, should I sell him ? I have Axel Witsel that can fill in for the same role as I use him in (DM/playmaker)

sold him for 22 M to Aston Villa as I had other players that can fill the same role, nice profit on him :)

Last edited: