Steven Gerrard Disloyal

Jakey_LFC

Reaction score
how come, even thoe gerrard is a liverpool legend, and lfc through and through, in the game he is flattered by bein linked to arsenal and has said he wud be stupid 2 turn down the chance. he has said it twice, evrn thoe we are preforming well, 1st in prem, still in all the other comps. wtf.

I find alonso to be disloyal in the game im a united fan mananging liverpool :)

Well, if Liverpool are not winning Trophies, and Arsenal are winning trophies then he is bound to be that way. Think about a few years back when Chelsea came knocking at his door, he wasn't particularly loyal then.

well, i doin better then arsenal and im only in my first season. he also said he is delighted with the way we r doin in the leauge. it just dosent make sense.

Well, if Liverpool are not winning Trophies, and Arsenal are winning trophies then he is bound to be that way. Think about a few years back when Chelsea came knocking at his door, he wasn't particularly loyal then.

honestly, would you think that if arsenal are doing better than liverpool that gerrard would be flattered and willing to go to arsenal?