liam9lfc

Reaction score
hi guys i got a big problem with the impact Gerrard makes in my liverpool Save. He contributes to about 6 goals per season and a couple of assists. My file got corrupted so i made a new game this time with the new 11.3 patch again with liverpool and still, Gerrard dosent impact games as he does in real life. Ive tried changing his roles - basic and advanced. Has anyone else encountered this problem or does Gerrard influence games as he does IRL. And being a die hard LFC fan and a lover of Stevie G i find i hard to drop him and bring in another midfielder who i know would give me results such as Pastore. If anyone who finds success in him please tell me what they are doing with him it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
cm support mate hes got 13 goals an 10 assists and im in feb so play him that way :)

cm support mate hes got 13 goals an 10 assists and im in feb so play him that way :)

so just put him as a central mid support, did you do any advanced settings with him? and what formation you play? And who do you play alongside him? cheers :)

If you still have trouble with him i use him as box to box support and after 2014 i use him as deep lying playmaker support. Averages about 20 goals a season in all comps. Even in his mid 30s.

Gerrard is Attacking Midfielder.. so play him at his role(attacking midfielder with attack duty)... with that role at my game he became the top scorer with 21 goals, most man of the match, and winning best player of the year at first season.. 8-| 8-|