hullkid8

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was into my second season with M.K Dons and I was looking at my strike force questioning Dean Windass, Flo and Wilbraham had enough goals in them to push for the playoffs. So I was sniffing around for a pacey stricker and Kabba was available for a free transfer so I jumped at the chance. He`s had 20 games up to now and he`s scored 22 also his value has gone up to 1.3 million. The best bit of buisness I`ve ever done!

i think he used to play for sheff utd and yer sounds like u done a brilliant deal their m8 done well

I bought him for Dorchester. Very good striker. Scored 52 goals in the BSP i think it was.

very good signing :):)

Last edited:
I've just finished my first season with Aldershot and seen he was available on a free too. I was questioning whether to get him. On this recommendation I shall snap him up. Hopefully him and Dean Bowditch it off as a front pairing!

I have seen that there are a lot of decent (for League 1, 2 or lower) players released on a free that summer. I'm currently attempting to sign Antoine Sibierski, Andy Van De Medye and Diego Tristan. Did you get any other free signing that you'd also recommend?