Stevenage Road To The Premierhip

Bret

Reaction score
stevenage_borough_fc_203_203x152.jpg

Brett Lopez today has been unveiled as the Stevenage Borough Fc head coach
Upon signing his contract he has told the press of his ambitions Of Taking Stevenage far and beyond the Lower Leagues into the glitz and glamour of the Preimer League

Press Conference :

Darren Barnett : You sit here today as the new head coach of Stevenage. Is this a dream come true ?

Brett Lopez : Yes this is a wonderful day for me im over the moon to have a chance to work here with so little experience

Patrick Colins : What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game ?

Brett Lopez : Without giving to much away im looking to dominate everything

Richard Connor : Handling your players effectively is a key part of the job what will you be bringing to the player-relation side of the game ?

Brett Lopez : I Expect my players to behave in a professional manor and respect my presence

Thomas **** : People will be wondering about your level of involvment in the running of the club how involved do you intend to be in the day to day running of the club

Brett Lopez : I Will be involved as much as possible but credit will have to go to the staff behind the scenes who put in great work to make the club what it is today

Richard Connor : Would you agree with the assessment that you already have and idea of which players you like and thoose that you arent so happy with

Brett Lopez : I Belive in giving everyone a fair chance to show what they can do for the club

Thanks good luck with your story aswell