Sticky(?): Do NOT post your downloadable tactics here, please read this!

DoubleR

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thank you very much for wanting to share your tactic with this great community, because of tacticians like you we are able to get much more enjoyment out of our games and keep this community going!

This section here, however, where this sticky is posted, is only for tactical discussion. So in other words things like tactical advice, discussing best tactics, discussing possible tactics for a certain team etc. etc. Therefore it is not for posting your own made tactics for others to download.

To post and share your own made tactic you should go to the above "Share & Download FM 15 Tactics" section at the top of the page. That section is made to share your own tactics in and is most visited by people looking for tactics to download. If you post your tactic here instead your tactic might not be seen by as many people and you might not get the feedback you are looking for.

TL;DR: Do not post your tactics in this section, place them in this section (Share & Download FM 15 Tactics) instead

Thanks!

Last edited:
Also people asking for tactics in this thread, there is a specific place to ask this question.

Epic contradiction of your own post
That depends on whether you know the forum or not. Wanting "tactical advice" around here means the same as "give me a tactic so I can win".

That depends on whether you know the forum or not. Wanting "tactical advice" around here means the same as "give me a tactic so I can win".

This doesn't really explain why someone was politely told to go somewhere else for tactical advice for a specific team, from the thread creator when OP states it was fine to do so.

I think asking for more information first, before saying go somewhere else would have given the opportunity for more insightful discussion about what the fella wanted and how to achieve it, instead of immediately deciding he wants a tactic and win end of.

This doesn't really explain why someone was politely told to go somewhere else for tactical advice for a specific team, from the thread creator when OP states it was fine to do so.

I think asking for more information first, before saying go somewhere else would have given the opportunity for more insightful discussion about what the fella wanted and how to achieve it, instead of immediately deciding he wants a tactic and win end of.
Sure, on the whole I agree. I've been doing much the same in here as well. It either doesn't get a response or is made quite clear that it's just a request for a tactic or setting to win, any way possible. Sad, but hopefully with persistence, that'll change to more of a discussion area and provoking people to think about their tactical setup.

Why would I try to be getting a tactic? I hate doing that. Do not assume that I'm one of those people just because I asked for a little help. My article on this forum got over 150,000 views, but I just wanted a bit of help with how to set up tactics. No need to be all whiny about it.

I really can't understand why people care how other people play the game. If people want plug and play tactics, let them. If people want to be tactical geniuses let them as well. Personally I despise the tactical game. It's trivial and time consuming, while my only interest is to kill time in a fantasy world. I suppose the majority of the managers are like that. Most people I have watched streaming, play the game on extremely fast speed, buy well known players they heard in a forum or tested in a previous game and finish a season in a few hours. They don't spend 90 minutes per game analyzing the opponent playstyle, their players, their weakness and adjusting.

I really can't understand why people care how other people play the game. If people want plug and play tactics, let them. If people want to be tactical geniuses let them as well. Personally I despise the tactical game. It's trivial and time consuming, while my only interest is to kill time in a fantasy world. I suppose the majority of the managers are like that. Most people I have watched streaming, play the game on extremely fast speed, buy well known players they heard in a forum or tested in a previous game and finish a season in a few hours. They don't spend 90 minutes per game analyzing the opponent playstyle, their players, their weakness and adjusting.
You've completely missed the point. If you want to download tactics, there's a section for exactly that purpose. This, right here, is the tactical discussion section. It's irritating that these threads are spammed here.

I am not against organisation of the forums and topics being post where they belong. I just get a feeling of hatred towards different playstyles, therefore my comment. Perhaps I was wrong and the hatred was towards posting things at the wrong place.

I must say, I got no vibe like that from the OP. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Uhmm Yes I just wanted to make sure people post their tactics in the right spot so that most people see them? :p I often see tactics posted here and the people that share their tactics do not know this is not the place to do so, but they need to do it in the specified section

I didn't get a hatred vibe, i understand where Op is coming from.

I think to add to Op, to avoid the first post I made and the one I made it about a template or a guideline of what things to post when looking for advice would be beneficial to everyone. If I had more time I'd love to contribute properly, however I do believe WJ is giving solid advice when the proper questions are asked. Same with a couple other guys.

Can only mods move threads? I accidentally posted in the wrong section and ideally don't want to spend ages retyping and uploading everything!

Can only mods move threads? I accidentally posted in the wrong section and ideally don't want to spend ages retyping and uploading everything!
Only mods, yes.

If I were you, quote your own post and copy&paste everything, minus the [ quote ] tags obviously.