• Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K

Will they reveal the real stig?

• yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
[quote - wikipedia]The White Stig was 'revealed' to be ex-Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher on the 21st of June 2009 on the first episode of the new series of Top Gear. However at the end of the show this was shown to be an elaborate joke. Schumacher was also credited as the Special Guest of the episode, separately to 'The Stig'.[/quote]

Found that on wikipedia

I always thought is was going to be Nigel Mansell or Damon Hill.Im shocked.

[quote - wikipedia]The White Stig was 'revealed' to be ex-Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher on the 21st of June 2009 on the first episode of the new series of Top Gear. However at the end of the show this was shown to be an elaborate joke. Schumacher was also credited as the Special Guest of the episode, separately to 'The Stig'.

Found that on wikipedia[/QUOTE]

Didn't actually watch it, but I knew who it was a while ago, since they put him in, in place of a TOCA driver.

I really don't think Schumacher is the Stig, He is a very busy man, he is still partially involved in F1. I had a feeling that when they said they would reveal who Stiggy is, it wouldn't be his true identity. Still, got me shouting with joy at the TV though.

Its weird, isn't it, that you rarely see Stig and James May at the same time... :P

ok for the second time. what the **** are you all on about lol ?

It's a bit hard to believe like someone said he's a busy man..

and i don't think he was the stig when he was in his last career with Ferrari and F1

Will they ever reveal the true identity of the Stig?

Of course not 'The Stig' is a key part of the show. It creates a bit of a mystery around the whole thing rather than just saying "now here is that guy you all know now who is going to drive a car round a track".

rumour has it that there are 4 stigs so they can cover it up. ben collins is one i think and another is an ex-nascar guy.

Back