Status
Not open for further replies.

HENO

Reaction score
Just started a new season with Liverpool and need a striker to partner Torres....I was thinking about gettin dzeko and was wondering is he any good or is there better options??Thank you in advance

Just started a new season with Liverpool and need a striker to partner Torres....I was thinking about gettin dzeko and was wondering is he any good or is there better options??Thank you in advance

dude dzeko is sick,i got him my first season he scored 25 goals.dude just get him

Gignac. But how are you going to finance this, as Liverpool have no money at the start of season 1?!

Sold lucas for 15million,babel for 12million,dossena for 8million and reira for 9million

Sold lucas for 15million,babel for 12million,dossena for 8million and reira for 9million

dude, how you do that?? i sell dossena just 4.7 mil euro, babel 7 mil euro, reira nobody wants to buy him.. just loan proposal and lucas is only 5 mil euro but i'm not sell him.. is there some negotiation technique or something??

btw i've buy nistelrooy just for over 1 mil, loan vicente for 575k euro and buying bunch of youngster like gunnarsson, verratti, muniesa, muniain and opera...

hopefully this will work ..

I managed to get Pablo Mouche on loan from Boca for just over £1.5 million, but added a future transfer clause of £5 million.
He struggled at first and only got 10 goals in season 1, but in season 2 he currently has 18 in 18 games.
When I played Boca for 5 seasons he was getting me 40 plus goals a season every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.