Still editor wont work :((

Cartlidge

Reaction score
So i did what you people say and i saved it and i made a new game, i made a club and to test wether it worked, and it diden any reasons for this ??

When you Start A New Game it should pop up saying something like this if you saved your data correctly...

Make sure CHANGEis CHECKED. Then click OK.

SS_2009-10-31_10-19-47.png

Then on the next screen it should show you the edited files you have made.

SS_2009-10-31_10-21-14.png

Just make sure yours is CHECKED and click Confirm.

If yours isn't showing up on there you must be saving your data wrong.

On my game i dont get that pop up screen and im saving it all right but when i save it, its not where i save it.

Check on the FM 2010 preferences. Where does it say your user data is located?

C:/Users/Peter/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Untitled Folder/

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Does the 'use data for tempary files' need to be clicked

yea i dont get a pop up myne is located :C:/Users/Steve/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/

but im using steam i think that might be wrong but its what it says on the options

C:/Users/Peter/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Untitled Folder/

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Does the 'use data for tempary files' need to be clicked

It shouldn't have that Untitled Folder bit on the end. No you don't need to tick that box.

I'm not sure why you are not getting the database select then. Do you have the patch installed?

Right i think i nearly got the data base thing up but now everytime i load fm i when it gets to the start screen its all black and pretty much crashes

wont even save my data, says save as then wont do anything

i still dont get the database option appearing.. i have reinstalled the game and iit still doesnt appear.

any ideas?